How to Study Abroad Through MU: Students will complete study abroad advising and an application through the Global Education office. MU requires approval from your home university’s international office at the application stage. In addition, participants will apply for Visiting Student Status at MU. Email MU to get started!
MU Traditional Programs: Students may study at a university outside of the US for a summer, semester, or year. There are numerous opportunities available. All locations listed below have semester options, some also have summer options. Programs marked with * may have limited slots per semester.
- Australia: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Chile: Pontificia Universidad Católica De Valparaíso – Language Immersion *
- China: Jiangxi University of Finance & Economics
- Japan: Kansai Gaidai University *
- South Africa: University KwaZulu-Natal
- United Kingdom
MU Guided Programs: These are credit or non-credit service learning trips, courses or other guided experiences led by MU faculty or staff and can take place at almost any time of year though most often in the summer, winter session, or spring breaks. A limited number of programs are available each year. Programs will be posted below as they become available to PASSHE students.
- MU Guided: England – Theatre
- MU Guided: Belize – Mathematics and Culture
- MU Guided: Iceland – Sustainability (Coming Soon!)