Office Hours: M-F 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Contact: Dr. William R. Naugle
Why Study Abroad?
- Enhance your career at Clarion University and have a stronger job market profile.
- Gain global awareness, education and appreciation for other cultures.
- Prove you can adapt to different cultures, environments.
- Earn credits while living in another country.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR STUDENTS:
1. Select one of the many programs available at the Office of International Programs
2. Meet with the study abroad coordinator, Dr. William R. Naugle (413 Becht Hall).
3. Make sure that all classes you take abroad will transfer as part of your major/minor. A GPA of 2.8 is required.
4. Meet with your academic advisor to discuss classes that best fit your degree program. Explore funding and scholarship opportunities, including the Financial Aid Office or view funding opportunities here.
5. Fill out a study abroad application form available at O.I.P. (or download here), and apply for a passport (if you do not have one) and the student identity card (int’l insurance).
STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS:
GERMANY AND AUSTRIA :: IRELAND :: CANADA :: EUROPE :: FRANCE :: MALTA
GHANA :: SOUTH KOREA :: ECUADOR :: COSTA RICA :: INTERNATIONAL STUDENT TEACHING CEA GLOBAL EDUCATION SOLUTIONS :: ISEP :: PASSHE STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS